Another option to drink water safely while globe trotting, the Universal Lifestraw. These Life Straws are epic and will transform microbiologically contaminated water into safe, clean drinking water. Also, every LifeStraw purchase will give one school child one year of clean water!
This bottle top and straw fits onto both of our 950ml (32oz) and 1.9L (64oz) Coolers. It also comes with a second lid to suit other popular size drink bottles, a cap to protect the lid and a handy carry bag.
How does it work?
The straw itself is a filter with two different processes. The first stage is an activated carbon capsule and the second stage is a hollow fibre micro filter.
The replaceable activated carbon capsule:
- Reduces chlorine
- Reduces bad odour and taste
- Reduces organic chemical matter (Pesticides, Herbicides, VOCs)
- Filters up to 100L
- Should be replaced every 3 months after first use - 2pk of replacement capsules available for $17.99
The hollow fibre micro filter:
- filters down to 0.2microns (0.0002mm)
- Removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria (E. coli)
- Removes 99.999% of waterborne protozoan parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
- Removes 99.999% of microplastics
- Reduces turbidity (muddiness)
- Requires no power or batteries
- Ideal for hiking, camping, travel & emergency use
- Leak-proof lid, 2 mouthpieces and carry bag provided
- Replacement Carbon Capsules - 2pk available for $17.99
- Replacement Straw - Includes 1x carbon capsule and 1x hollow fibre micro filter available for $39.99
*Will not filter out viruses, if there is potential there are viruses in the water source you should pair with a water purifier i.e. Steri-pen
Universal Life Straw
Due to the nature of this product, the Dawny Adventure Club can't accept any change of mind returns. We will only accept returns and will provide a full refund if the product provided is faulty.
$7.00 tracked 2 - 4 day nationwide shipping (rural addresses may take up to 5 working days)